RV Solar Systems
If you haven't already gone solar, consider this...
Did you know?
- Solar panels charge your RV "house" batteries (your appliances and lights, including awning LED lights).
- Solar panels are always hooked up to "house" batteries.
- A lot of people don’t have room at home to store their coaches, and many storage facilities don’t have plug-in capabilities. The result... dead batteries.
- Solar power helps keep your house battery charged so you have power when you need it, whether your RV is stored or if you are dry camping.
- With solar panels, as long as the RV house battery is fully charged, solar panels help keep it at full charge.
- Solar helps you save on costs to replace batteries.
- If your chassis battery goes dead, and your house battery is fully charged, you can still start your RV.
Why consider solar?
- Have a free and inexhaustible power supply.
- You don’t need to depend totally on electric hookups.
- You don’t have to rely on gas-powered generators.
- No need for maintenance on your solar panels other than periodic dusting.
- Extend the life of your RV’s batteries.
- And finally, help preserve the environment.
What can Leale’s do for you?
We sell and install solar panel systems. Our experts coach you through the process.
They will also provide installation suggestions for maximizing solar panel efficiency. All you have to do is enjoy your time with your energy efficient motor home.