Newsletter February 2014
Back To Newsletters
Welcome to Leale’s first customer newsletter!
As a customer, you have already experienced the “excellence in service” that is Leale’s. Our technicians are trained and certified to service everything from:
- chassis to complete drive train
- body work to roof repair
- generators to appliances
- electrical to plumbing
- windows to awnings
- … and more.
We approach every job with professionalism, “family style” customer care, and that commitment to excellence. You, our customers, are part of our Leale’s family.
We will share:
- Service news and specials
- Information about products, parts and service
- Customer stories
- Interesting travel facts and tips
- Special events and rallies
- RV care tips
- Fun stuff
Come in and visit us.
Wake up those sleeping giants.
It’s Spring! It’s time to liberate your stored RVs and get your “home on wheels” ready for the road.
Schedule your inspections and service today:
- Storage tanks
- Water filter
- LP & CO alarms
- Wiper blades
Contact Ron Watson, RV Storage Manager, to schedule your inspections and service.
It’s all about the parts!
Don’t let rainy days cramp your camping plans. Regularly check your coach for leaks.
Come in by March 31st and get a special deal on vent lids and sealant.
Call for more information and ask for Tammy in the Parts Department.
Free visual safety inspection
Our list is specifically tailored to the mileage on your RV. For example: 26,000 – 30,999 Mile Inspection includes checking:
- Exterior lighting
- Coolant level and freezing point (-10 degree minimum)
- Air filter
- Belts for cracks
- Hoses for soft spots or bulging
- Fan clutch for proper moment and weep hole in water pump for signs of leakage
- Transmission fluid condition (smell and color)
- Engine oil level and condition
- Air filter
- Brake fluid level and condition
- Brakes for cracked rotors or rusty calipers, and condition of pads
- Coach and chassis batteries
- Appliances for service needed
- Body work needed
- Tire pressure and condition (critical for safety)
- Inspect roof for cracks or lifting sealant
Call now for your free visual safety inspection
Calling all RV club members… Rally at Leale’s!
The Leale’s RV family invites all RV clubs to visit our facility, take a tour, and share valuable knowledge. We regularly host RV rallies for members of individual clubs. In fact, our most recent rallies were held on January 18th and February 22nd, and was spectacular! At our rallies, club members bring in their coaches and receive important services and information.
- weigh the coaches.
- have a station where batteries are checked.
- give demonstrations on maintenance that is crucial for your RV.
- give group members a VIP tour of our facility.
- have one-on-one question and answer sessions with our certified technicians.
A rally at Leale’s is a fun and valuable experience. It includes an exciting raffle, wonderful prizes, and a delicious lunch. We would love to have your club/group be our honored guest at one of our special events.
If you are an RV club member and are interested in a rally at Leale’s, please contact Babette Shelton (408) 286-5353.
The San Jose Blackjacks RV club rally at Leal's on January 18th, 2014
Tips from our technicians
Always take a few moments to do your own safety check on your RV before you leave for a trip.
Here is a short “walk around” checklist our technicians recommend:
- Make sure that all your power cords are disconnected from outlets..
- Is there anything underneath your coach that you would run over when it’s moved?.
- Are all of your jacks retracted?.
- Make sure your antenna is down..
- Check all the fluid levels..
- Check your batteries. A good thing for RV owners to have is a voltmeter so you can easily check them to make sure they’re charging properly.
And now……a word from our customers
"Over the past 3 years we have had 2 different RVs serviced by Leale’s, a Four Winds and Tiffin. Their service advisors have always been highly professional, the service provided is exceptional and I have full confidence in their technical abilities to resolve any problem. Chris, our service advisor, researched our issue and checked in with us during the service to confirm costs and other information. Really nice guy. Our coach runs great, and I feel safe. This last visit, we had our coach washed, and it was the best wash we have had. I highly recommend them"
Maria L. R.
Santa Cruz, CA