Newsletter July 2015
Back To Newsletters
Enjoy a great vacation season!
When making preparations for your next trip, include a pre-trip inspection from Leale’s.
Leale’s Pre-Trip Inspection includes:
- Engine performance
- Chassis locks
- Drive belts
- Steering and suspension
- Tire condition
- Air conditioner
- Exhaust system
- Lighting and horn
- Cooling system
- Road test
- All appliances
- 110 power
- Leveling system
- All slide outs
- All awnings and slide toppers
- Entertainment system
Contact us for more details. (408) 286-5353
Leale's has a new Website!
We've just created a brand new Website!
Leale’s RV Service & Repair, Storage, and Collision Center and Leale’s Auto & Truck Service & Repair are now all rolled up into one convenient Website.
- New look and feel
- All new content
- Easy to use
- Easy-to-find information
- Everything in one place
We’re very excited about our new Website and hope you will find it interesting and informative.
We would love your feedback.
- Go to our Website: www.leales.com
- Browse through the site.
- On the “Contact Us” page, let us know what you think.
Leale's photo contest
We love photos. We love our customers’ photos. So, we are asking you to share some of your favorite pics from your RV travels. Tell us about them too.
And what could be more fun than a customer photo contest?
Where will the photos be used?
On our website, in our newsletter, and on our Leale’s 2016 calendar.
Send us your photos of:
- Scenery, points of interest, sunsets, sunrises, mountains, deserts……whatever you find interesting or beautiful during your travels (with or without RVs)
- Any season, different seasons (with or without RVs)
- RVs with people in the photo
- We’re looking for people having fun with their RVs. Especially families. Multiple generations would be wonderful!
- RVs in different settings, or just good shots of your RV, without people.
- Your RV or other RVs with cars near them
- RVs by themselves, or near other RVs
- Traveling with your pets
How the contest works:
- No limit to the number of photos you submit. More is better.
- No limit to your creativity.
- HAVE FUN!
- Captions. Include a caption for each photo (what, where, who). If you have an interesting story to go with a photo, tell us.
- Send the largest file size you have.
- Send photos by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your message, include this statement: “I give Leale’s permission to publish this (these) photos in the following places: Leale’s newsletter, Leale’s website, Leale’s calendar.”
- Contest ends October 31, 2015.
- Contest winners will be announced in November.
The top 13 winners will go on our 2016 calendar...
Of course there will be prizes!
Stay cool this summer
As summer arrives, make sure your cooling and air conditioning systems are all in good working order. Make an appointment for a cooling system inspection.
More Outdoor Storage Available Soon
We’re re-configuring our outdoor storage space. As a result, we expect to have increased availability soon. If interested in outdoor storage, please call our storage manager to be placed on our waiting list.
Ron, Leale’s Storage Manager: (408) 286-5353
Another great rally!
Leale’s recently held a rally for the “21/21 Club” members and others, many of them new to Leale’s.
The rally included presentations, a facility tour, BBQ lunch and raffle, with time for questions and mingling.
An event highlight was the leak test demonstration. For most leaks, especially roofs and windows, we find the location of leaks and recommend Seal-Tech 430R for repair.
Attention RV clubs!
Have a club rally at Leale's!
There is no rally like a Leale’s rally, so come rally with us. All RV clubs are invited to visit the Leale’s facility, take a tour, and share important information.If your club is interested in hosting a rally at Leale’s, please contact Babette Shelton.
RV Camping Tips
Cushion those awning struts.
Foam swim noodles make great awning strut cushions. Slit the noodles lengthwise and cut to a size that will fit the strut. Slip one noodle over each strut. People will be less likely to bump into them in the dark, and they will be padded as well.
Another good use for a swim noodle: use it to cushion your canoe when you strap it to your RV or car…..protects from scratches.
- From bussfeed.com
And now.... a word from our customers.
"We broke down while on a business trip with our new coach over 2500 miles from home and they were able to handle all of our needs including communicating directly with the manufacturer to get things covered and taken care of. Got us back on the road quickly."
- Josh P.
2070 S. Seventh St.
San Jose, CA 95112