We currently have spaces available, but they are limited. Call now!
Finding a good place to store your RV when it’s not being used can be challenging. So, if you don’t have a place at home to park it, or somewhere to keep it safe and protected from the elements, we have a place for you. Storing your RV indoors is the best way to preserve its value.
What we store
We store several types of RVs:
- Motor homes: Class A, B, & C
- Travel trailers
- 5th Wheels
- Toy haulers
How we store
At Leale’s indoor storage facility, we provide a safe and secure indoor space for your RV. Our huge, easy-to-access facility is clean and well protected.
- RVs are carefully parked in designated storage areas within our large facility.
- Security system.
- Storage costs are charged by the foot.
What we do
When you drop off your RV, we’ll take care of the rest.
- Your RV will be parked in a protected storage space.
- When you call ahead, we will have it ready for you to pick up.
- Stored vehicles are checked periodically for:
- Tire pressure
- Exterior lights
- Storage customers also receive free annual inspections (with an appointment):
- Leale’s visual inspection
- We also offer many other services you may need:
- Chassis service
- Coach repair
- Coach interior upgrades
- Wash and wax, detailing
- Body work and collision repair